Monday, July 22, 2013

July Special Guest Designer Anita Scroggins!

We have a special guest designer today who will be joining us July and August while DT member Kay takes a little time off to settle into her new home.  Please welcome Anita Scroggins!

Hi! I'm  Anita Scroggins and I am a rabid scrapbooker! I love to make layouts and mini-albums, and I dabble in altered projects from time to time. I am a wife, a SAHM whose kids have flown the coop, a gardener, a Girl Scout Volunteer and a life long crafter. I keep busy these days redoing my house and yard, designing for several companies and teaching.

 My scrapbooking addiction started a few years ago when I decided to make one small album about our Disney World trip. HAH! A custom built studio and a whole lot of money later, here we are. I have the best husband ever - as long as there is dinner on the table and the cable bill is paid he doesn't care. 

I love this art form! I get so much joy from creating, and I love the time I am able to share with my friends when we are able to create together. My style changes  a little here and there, but one thing remains the same - I am not a fan of "less is more". Less is less and more is better, and white space is my enemy.

I would love for you to stop by my blog www.theflamingochronicals.blogspot.com and my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/theflamingochronicals - you can never have too many scrapbook friends, right? I am so blessed to be able to spend my time doing what I love! 

Anita's project was created used dies from our sponsor this month, Heartfelt Creations.


Anita worked with the Vintage Floret Die and stamp set.




And here are a few more closeups of Anita's layout:


Thanks for sharing your layout with us today Anita!

Don't forget our July Challenge "Anything Goes".  You still have plenty of time to join us.  You can check out all of the details and prizes here.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Anita! I LOVE your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Thanks for the inspiration, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Anita! Love the rich colors and your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Anita and I love those flowers, TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and texture of your page...It gave me a glimpse of Fall...Thank you Anita!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...